Pajama's Media has an interesting post here about a polyglot and about the world of language learning.
If you are interested in learning Russian, sign up for EmpowerMost's spring semester. Classes last 10-16 weeks, and are customized for the student's individual needs. Email email@example.com for more information and a brochure.
- Proper pronunciation
- Spelling rules
- Conversational skills
- Improving vocabulary
- Reading short Russian novels
EmpowerMost Translations is currently accepting applications for Polish translators. All freelance translators are welcome to apply. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are the most common uses of the Dative Case in Russian.
1. As the direct object in a sentence.
2. It is used after the Russian verbs "Помогать" ("to help") and "Советоват" ("to advise").
3. With "Нравиться" ("to like").
4. It is also used in conjuction with some other reflexive verbs (-ся).
5. When using the word "Нужен" (to need).
6. To represent the concept of sending or communicating something.
7. To express one's age.
- Want to learn a foreign language online?
- German "bathroom" vocabulary
- A new way to learn German online
- Aber vs. Sondern
- Fragewörter (auf Deutsch)
- Devoted page for German studies
- What time is it? (German)
- German Days of the Week
- EmpowerMost's Russian grammar guide now available on Amazon
- The Definite Article in German